Our school is a wonderful, inviting, and special place to be, and we couldn’t do it without YOU!!! Would you like to join in the fun and be a Room Representative for your son or daughter? When you are a Room Rep, you can do so many fun things such as planning and attending class parties, chaperoning field trips, and so much more. It is a truly rewarding volunteer position and a GREAT way to be involved in your child’s classroom! Also, we’re revamping our email system for next year so that Room Reps don’t have to send out as many emails to their classes, which everyone will be happy about!!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please fill out the Google Form below to sign up.
Click here to sign up
The Google Form also provides more information about the position. Room Reps are assigned on a first come first serve basis, and several factors are considered, including whether you have followed the requirements if you were a Room Rep previously.
If you have any questions about being a Room Representative, kindly contact the Director of Scheduling and Room Representatives, Gabrielle Pohlman, at email@example.com.
Thanks so much!
- Must be a PTO Member and attend PTO meetings throughout the year
- Plan and organize class parties (3 parties a year; 4 in kindergarten)
- Email communications about PTO events and friendly reminders
- Assist with the School Fair
- Collect and manage classroom donations for the teacher/aide
- Plan classroom Tricky Tray basket
- Chaperone class field trips
- Take photographs during class events and create a class Yearbook page
- Coordinate hand-made gift for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Plan teacher gifts